Raising children is not an easy task, and raising confident, kind, and well mannered children are even more difficult. We have such a huge responsibility as mothers in nurturing our children so that they can develope to their highest potential in life. Although equally important for a father to do the same , we as mothers are normally the primary care giver of these precious souls for the first few years.
Here some of the things I hope to teach my children ?
1. Laugh every single day.
2. Whatever you decide to do in life , make sure it makes you happy. Follow your passion.
3. Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.
4. I’ll be here for you. Always.
5. You are worthy. You are special. You are the only version of you to exist in the universe.
6. Take LOTS of pictures.
7. Use your fearless spirit to follow God without Hesitation.
8. Be kind to everyone. Even strangers. You don’t know what they are going through.
9. Always eat Breakfast. It’s the most important meal of the day.
10. You will make a lot of mistakes a long the way. It’s okay! Learn from them.
11. Life is not a race. Never compare yourself to where the people around you are. Your journey is different.
12. There is more to life than money. Money can never truly make you happy.
13. Drinks lots of water!
14. Apreciate the little things in life.
15. You are beautiful because you are HIS amazing creation and your soul grows more lovely the closer you get to him.
16. Find friends that make you a better person.
17. Spend time outside everyday. Nature heals!
18. It’s okay to cry, it doesn’t make you weak. It makes you human.
19. Play a sport. It will teach you how to win honorably, lose gracefully, respect authority and work with others.
20. Your knowledge and education is something that nobody can take away from you.
21. Take pride in your appearance.
22. When it rains, pause to go jump in puddles. Dance while you are it!
23. You are a creation of two peoples eternal love. Your Dad and I wanted you more than anything else in life.
24. You don’t have to be the best at something to make a difference in the world.
25. Always tell the truth, even if it means you will get in trouble.
26. The book is ALWAYS better than the movie.
27. Always be sincerely grateful for what you have.
28. Nothing you can ever do can make me stop loving you.
29. Your body is a miracle, care for it and love it deeply.
30. Pray! Pray when you are sad, happy, scared, alone – Pray everyday!
31. YOU are the master of your fate. You are the captain of your soul.